I am using a Mac and needed to install Windows for a Database Management class I am taking. It was actually pretty easy to find online, but thought some people would like to know how to make a Windows bootable CD/DVD on their Mac. First of all, make sure you have the image you want to convert to make it bootable.
- Click on the disk image you want to convert to highlight it.
- On the menu bar at the top, click “Images” –> “Convert”
- Make sure the Image Format is set to “DVD/CD master”
- Save the Image where you want it to be located
- Navigate to the Image you just created and change the file extension from “.cdr” to “.iso”
- Burn it using Disk Utility and you should be good to go!